Sunday, August 12, 2012
The minutes are just ticking away...
The days are ticking down & there is now a total of 6 days until I will be moved into college. It just doesn't seem real. I'm really realizing how much I'm going to miss my family. This is probably going to be one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. But I know as long as I keep praying & stay close to the Lord that my family can make it through anything. This week is the 3rd Sunday that I had been back to church... I had been going by myself but this morning my family came with me. It was so nice having them sit next to me on my last Sunday at the Kannapolis Ward. I had so many people come up to me and give me warm hugs & I had more than one person tell me how they truly think it was my influence that brought my family back to church. I think that meant more to me than anything. Things are finally starting to move forward with my life and I'm so happy that if I have to leave for college and leave my family behind, at least they will have the gospel. That provides so much comfort. I love the gospel and I hate that I ever doubted it. My family is so important to me. I'm excited for college but it's going to be a big adjustment. So until then I'm going to spend every moment I can with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment